Frequently Asked Questions
Below are our 10 most frequently asked questions.
To submit your own question please complete our Contact Form
I need to protect a Truck, which product do I need?
I need to monitor GNSS on critical assets, which product do I need?
I need to protect a GPS-based timing server, which product do I need?
I need to protect a military vehicle/UAV/drone, which product do I need?
I have a small platform and need minimal impact on weight and size, what do you recommend?
I have a ___ receiver, is GPSdome/Otosphere compatible?
Can you supply antennas?
Do you have any reports testifying to the performance of your products?
How do I test your product?
1. Perform the test in open skies. Try to avoid any obstacles that might block all or part of the sky.
2. Make sure the infiniDome’s EVK box is on a level platform (not tilted or upside down).
3. Make sure in both instances of the U-Center that you have 3D fix in the “Data” docking window.
4. Turn the GPS jammer on at a relatively large distance (~100m) from infiniDome’s EVK box.
5. Start moving the jammer slowly (app. 5 meters per minute) until the unprotected receiver loses its lock (Fix Mode should switch to RED colored “No Fix”).
6. Make sure at this position that the protected receiver is still successfully locked.
7. Start moving even slower towards the infiniDome’s EVK Box until protected receiver also loses lock.
8. Repeat the above with different types of jammers from different angles to demonstrate the protection efficiency of the infiniDome’s GPS protection.